LuciSun is a startup company created in 2019 based in Brussels and Wallonia, Belgium, which provides specialized tools and services for the field of solar photovoltaic (PV) energy and energy meteorology. The company was founded by experts of international influence and participates in industrial and research projects in Belgium, Europe, and around the world.
LuciSun aims to bridge the gap between research and industry by incorporating the latest scientific advances into commercial products and services available to the solar energy sector.
The company specializes in advanced consulting services, simulation tools, data analytics and R&D for the solar energy sector, mostly focusing on photovoltaic (PV) applications. LuciSun offers services to solar energy plant managers, consulting companies, investment entities, and public bodies. These services include energy yield simulation, performance assessment, due diligence, risk assessment, monitoring data analysis, reporting, as well as fault detection and diagnosis. LuciSun also offers training services to solar energy professionals.
LuciSun is actively involved in pioneering research and innovation projects at the national and international levels. LuciSun is currently participating in the H2020 project SERENDI-PV as the leader of Work Package 7: Collaborative modelling & monitoring platform. LuciSun has also led for four years the Work Group 5: PV in grids of the EU COST project Pearl PV. LuciSun is participating in three working groups of the Photovoltaic Power Systems Programme (PVPS) of the International Energy Agency (IEA); Task 13: PV system performance, Task 15: BIPV, and Task 16: solar resource. LuciSun also participates in a pioneering research projects on agrivoltaics started in 2023 (Horizon Europe project SYMBIOSYST), and other research or industrial projects.
LuciSun possesses four main lines of activities:
• Luconsult: specialized services for the solar energy industry
• Lusim: advanced simulation tool for solar energy applications
• Lunalytics: data analytics for solar energy monitored data
• Lulab: research, development and innovation for solar energy
LuciSun is currently growing, along with the rest of the solar energy sector. Our team is currently composed of 8 team members of 6 different nationalities, and we need reinforcements to support us in the growth of our business.
Collaborating closely with the CEO, you'll be pivotal in steering our operations.
In your role as the Operations & Administrative Lead, you will be tasked with overseeing various facets of our organization. This includes managing HR administration in coordination with SD Worx, handling contracts, payroll, insurances, and steering the induction/onboarding processes. Additionally, you will be responsible for facilities & suppliers management, driving financial strategies, ensuring meticulous accounting practices, and providing administrative support during project execution and prospection phases. Your purview will also encompass the management of administrative aspects of projects, which involves budget planning, reporting, and assisting the management in pivotal decision-making processes.
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in office management, accounting, or related fields.
• Fluent in French (essential for this role) and proficient in English (office lingua-franca).
• Mastery of MS Office suite.
• Previous experience with financial management and business management tools like Odoo or Projeqtor.
• Demonstrated organizational and communication prowess.
• An autonomous, committed, and dynamic individual who thrives under pressure.
• Proficiency in Dutch or Spanish.
• Familiarity with email marketing platforms or equivalent, and content management systems or equivalent.
• Acquaintance with data visualization tools or equivalent.
• A good sense of humor.
• Flexible work arrangement with at least 2 days/week at our Brussels office.
• A culture that promotes autonomy and trust in managing work schedules.
• Opportunities for professional growth in project management, finance, HR, and more.
• Competitive remuneration, tailored to your experience.
• Benefits including transport reimbursement, phone subscription, hospital insurance, and meal vouchers.
• Contact: email@example.com (Kindly share your CV along with a brief introduction email or motivation letter)
• Office Location: ICAB Incubator, Rue des Pères Blancs 4, 1040 Brussels, Belgium
• Work Schedule: Flexible: 3 to 5 days per week, based on mutual agreement.
• Joining Date: January/February 2024